Industry Articles

Trends in Content


            What is SEO Content? How to Write Content that Ranks

What is SEO Content? How to Write Content that Ranks

One post even ranks for 10,000 keywords and gets over 57,000 monthly organic visits: How did we do this? By taking an SEO-driven approach to our content. In this guide, well run through the 8step process we use to write content… Read more › The post What is SEO Content? How to Write Content that Ranks appeared first on SEO Blog by Ahrefs.


            Is Blogging Too Saturated? Heres How To Avoid Failure

Is Blogging Too Saturated? Heres How To Avoid Failure

Want to start a blog but worried that blogging is an oversaturated market? You may be wondering how your blog will stand out amongst numerous ones in the same industry.


            The Ultimate Guide to Pillar Content for Your Website

The Ultimate Guide to Pillar Content for Your Website

Have you heard about pillar content (also called cornerstone content)? Are you wondering how it helps you get found in search and what it takes to develop content pillars for your own website? Let's explore.

Web Log Analysis is Essential to a High-Performing Website

Any web page, from a search engine optimization (SEO) perspective, has two distinct audiences, one real and one virtual. For the real audiences the people who visit your pages, consume your content and transact on the site surface-level content is king. What you say, how you say it and how you present it visually is the focus for real visitors. The virtual audiences search engine spiders or searc...

Running Podman on macOS with Multipass

Several months ago, I worked on a little side project during my spare time but instead of writing a blog post I set it aside till today. Since the announcement that Docker made yesterday on what has changed in the Docker Subscription Service Agreement my side project got my attention again. -> https://www.docker.com/blog/updating-product-subscriptions/ For most of us nothing will change Read more...


            How to Create a Winning Blog Content Strategy in 7 Steps

How to Create a Winning Blog Content Strategy in 7 Steps

Drive traffic to your business. Increase awareness of your brand and products. Bring new customers your way. Educate and nurture your customers and prospects. Help you become a thought leader in your niche. We say can because you first need…Read more ›


            Sustainable Monetized Websites: A new video series

Sustainable Monetized Websites: A new video series

The new series Sustainable Monetized Websites is now available on the Google AdSense YouTube channel. If you create, manage or monetize online content, youll find these videos a handy resource for latest policies and best practices in areas like navigation, user-generated content, unique and original content and more. Keep an eye out for more videos in the coming weeks, as my two alter-ego co hos...

Managing Content is a Team Sport

Smart teams are actively implementing an organizational structure to achieve successful omnichannel delivery and relevance for content across multiple consumer types and contexts in todays market.


            Marketing Automation: The Best AI Tools for Boosting Growth

Marketing Automation: The Best AI Tools for Boosting Growth

The best AI-powered marketing automation tools are the ones that make it easy for marketers to create and optimize content, increase sales, analyze data, improve marketing efforts, and get the word out about your business. Lets take a look at some advanced artificial intelligence (AI) tools and platforms that can help your business reach its full potential. 1. Jarvis Writing engaging marketing co...


            SEO Copywriting: 12 Easy Tips for Better Content and Higher Rankings

SEO Copywriting: 12 Easy Tips for Better Content and Higher Rankings

How did we do it? Essentially, we found a way to create content that ranks in Google by blending good SEO fundamentals with sound copywriting principles. Now, we cannot solely attribute all of our growth to our copywriting. But it is part… Read more › The post SEO Copywriting: 12 Easy Tips for Better Content and Higher Rankings appeared first on SEO Blog by Ahrefs.


            Boost Traffic With Evergreen Content

Boost Traffic With Evergreen Content

Creating content that consistently drives traffic to your site can be difficult and everyday blogging likely wont be the way to do it. Evergreen content is targeted content written on a topic that is always going to remain relevant and is always driving traffic. For example, this could include social media marketing or how to become a yoga instructor. Think about this: Yoga instructors are requir...

10 Automated Video Creation Tools, Tips, and Resources

Video content creation can be a massive headache. I get it. Even for seasoned marketers, creating compelling content is a challenge. The real uphill battle is trying to create that level of content regularly. Thats why were taking a closer look at automated video creation and some of the best tools your brand can use […]


            How To Write A Successful Blog Post

How To Write A Successful Blog Post

Writing can be time consuming, but the value in creating effective content can be seen in increased profits, lead generation, an uptick in traffic, and more. What's the secret to producing quality content, reaching your audience, generating high levels of organic traffic, all while managing your time? Check out these guidelines on how to write a blog post and drive these metrics. What does my blo...


            86 Blog Post Ideas (With Successful Examples)

86 Blog Post Ideas (With Successful Examples)

For each idea, youll also see successful examples and their key stats. Now, if youre serious about blogging, youll want to know a repeatable process for finding blog post ideas with traffic potential. To learn that process, click to jump… Read more › The post 86 Blog Post Ideas (With Successful Examples) appeared first on SEO Blog by Ahrefs.

Monitor the Envoy Proxy ratelimit service with Azure Monitor for containers

The last two blog posts of this series covered the setup of the Envoy Proxy ratelimit service and its implementation with Istio. -> https://www.danielstechblog.io/run-the-envoy-proxy-ratelimit-service-for-istio-on-aks-with-azure-cache-for-redis/ -> https://www.danielstechblog.io/implement-rate-limiting-with-istio-on-azure-kubernetes-service/ In todays post I walk you through on how Read more [...]


            90.63% of Content Gets No Traffic From Google. And How to Be in the Other 9.37% [New Research for 2020]

90.63% of Content Gets No Traffic From Google. And How to Be in the Other 9.37% [New Research for 2020]

Our Content Explorer tool discovers 1.8 million new pages every 24 hours while being very picky about the pages that qualify for inclusion. The main Ahrefs web crawler crawls more than double that number of pages every minute! But how much… Read more › The post 90.63% of Content Gets No Traffic From Google. And How to Be in the Other 9.37% [New Research for 2020] appeared first on SEO Blog by Ahr...


            How to Create a CSS Typewriter Effect for your Website

How to Create a CSS Typewriter Effect for your Website

In this article, you’ll learn how to make your website’s text dynamic and more engaging using typewriter effects in pure CSS. The typewriter effect involves text being revealed gradually, as if it’s being typed before your eyes. Adding typewriter effects to chunks of your text can help engage your website’s visitors and keep them interested in reading further. The typewriter effect can be used fo...

How To Save Time Planning and Creating Social Media Content

Theres no denying that content creation is time-consuming. In this post, we're sharing a sustainable strategy for saving time planning and creating social media content to help you better support your overall business goals.


            LSI Keywords: What are They and Do They Matter?

LSI Keywords: What are They and Do They Matter?

Read almost any article about LSI keywords, and youll be told two things: Google uses a technology called LSI to index web pages. Using LSI keywords in your content helps you rank higher on Google. Both of these claims are… Read more › The post LSI Keywords: What are They and Do They Matter? appeared first on SEO Blog by Ahrefs.


            Nextdoor will alert users if it thinks theyre about to post something racist

Nextdoor will alert users if it thinks theyre about to post something racist

Image: Nextdoor Nextdoor is introducing a new anti-racism notification, which asks users to reconsider posting content if the app thinks it may be offensive. As with its previous Kindness Reminder, if a user tries to post something with words or phrases Nextdoor thinks may be objectionable, it will give them the option to edit the post before it actually goes live. The users can, however, ignore ...


Intelligence delivered from Dot Command Center

Contact us today!